30 Aug Custom Fabricated Actuator, New HPU, New HVB, and New HMI for the Navy
Posted at 18:01h in HMI (Human Machine Interface), HPU (Hydraulic Power Unit), HVB (high voltage box)
Custom Fabricated Actuator, New HPU, New HVB, and New HMI for the Navy
This project was a custom Update project for JF Taylor for a Navy MH-53 Simulator designed specifically for the facility.
- A custom fabricated actuator that the stroke was shortened (from a standard AST/MST) to fit the Simulator.
- New Rebuilt upper and lower Knuckle Assembly with ACS Proprietary Replacement Wear Shims.
- New HMI (Human Machine Interface) cabinet.
- New 125 HP Hydraulic Power Unit.
- Custom designed Logic Manifold for Hydraulic Power Unit by ACS Hydraulics
- New Electric HVB (High Voltage Box)